Django-Crudbuilder allows you to generate class based views for CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) for specific model
- Generates class based views for CRUD
- Uses django-tables2 to display objects in ListView
- Define multiple crud builders for same model with separate URL
- Allows custom forms/tables as additional arguments
- Context provides additional template variables APP_LABEL and MODEL for all CRUD templates
- Enable/disable login required option for CRUD views
- Enable/disable permission required option for CRUD views
- All the generated views/tables/forms/url are extendable.
- post_create and post_update signals to handle specific actions in Create and Update views
- Add your own templates for List/Create/Detail/Update/Delete views
- Separate CREATE and UPDATE forms
- Define your own custom queryset for list view
- Inline Formset support for parent child models
- Default Bootstrap3 CSS
- All the generated views are extendable.
Requirements and Compatibility¶
The 0.0.x series currently supports Django >= 1.8.x and corresponding versions of Python also supported by Django (including Python 3). Development of django-crudbuilder follows Django’s Supported Version Policy and testing for older versions of Django/Python will be removed as time marches on.